All F5032 (Marine Corps Squad Binocular) (AN/PVS-31D) Systems ship with a Wilcox G24 Dove Tail Helmet Mount.
- Gen III YH Grade White Phosphor Tubes (Auto-Gated)
- Industry-leading, close-focus technology
- Vertical viewing ability
- Adjustable diopter lenses
- Integrated IR illuminator
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Submersible up to 20 meters
- Delivery February 2021
Designed with an emphasis on special operations mission success, the F5032 night vision binocular delivers a tactical advantage in low-light and no-light combat scenarios. Engineered with close-focus technology, an integrated IR illuminator, and hot-swappable image intensifier tubes, the F5032 provides improved operational performance and situational awareness.
Clear, close focus, superior performance tactical NVG - Users can maintain their cover while performing critical, up-close tasks—as near as nine inches—with more clarity than standard night vision goggles. An automatic vertical viewing system recognizes when the binocular is in use and prevents shut-off from activating when a user tilts their head to look up. An auto shut-off functions only when the goggles are in the stowed position.
- Adjustable diopter lenses to minimize eye strain
- Single, self-contained AA battery with an alert when running low
- Manual Gain Control Standard
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State