Nichols MFG, Inc. DBA The Gun Co. Legal - Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 5/06/2023
Failure to adhere to the following could result in damaged property, serious injury, and/or death!
This website and any mobile application (collectively, this "Site") is owned by Nichols MFG, Inc. DBA The Gun Co. ("We", "Us" or "The Gun Co."). We are providing you with access to this Site and our online store (together, our "Services") subject to the following terms and conditions. By browsing, accessing, using, registering for or purchasing merchandise on this Site or otherwise using our Services, you are agreeing to all of the following terms and conditions, including any policies referred to herein (collectively, these "Terms"). So, please read these Terms carefully. We reserve the right to change this Site and these Terms at any time. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not browse, access, use, register for or purchase merchandise from the Site. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting this Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
The Gun Co. products are designed to be used with factory firearms of specified makes and models only and are not guaranteed to be compatible and/or safe with any other firearm platforms or parts and accessories from any other manufacturer. All parts are to be installed by a qualified gunsmith or certified armorer. Upon completion of installation, the armorer is responsible to test for safety and reliability of the firearm before being released to the customer for use. The Gun Co. shall not be held liable for the use, misuse, unlawful, or dangerous applications of The Gun Co. products.
Release of Liability
In no event shall The Gun Co. be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, injury, or death, whatsoever, arising out of resale or connected with the use, misuse, or installation of its products and components. Any oral or other written statement by The Gun Co. employees or representatives DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN IMPLIED REPRESENTATION AND/OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND and shall not be relied upon by purchaser or user.
Content displayed on the websites of The Gun Co., including, but not limited to, any and all text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos, are protected by United States or international copyright laws, and belong to The Gun Co. or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes, but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content of any of the websites of The Gun Co. may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of The Gun Co.
Information we may collect:
- We collect information from you when you create an account, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to communication such as, but not limited to e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How your information is used:
- The information we collect may be used to verify your identity, to create your account, to bill you for the service offered by the site you have subscribed to, and to correspond with you (such as through email newsletters or correspondence to us initiated by you).
- All email newsletters contain instructions to unsubscribe from the mailing list. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your email address from our mailing list at any time.
- We will never sell or share your personal information to any persons or organizations except when required by law for the investigation of illegal or criminal actives, the exercise of legal rights or in defense against any legal claims, or otherwise.
Third Party Links:
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Returns and Refunds
All products sold by The Gun Co. are new and under warranty from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Any product, if defective, may be returned within 14 days from the order date for a full refund. If the part is unused/unopened but NOT defective, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the product ONLY (not including the shipping charges). If you request to return an unused/unopened product past the 30-day date range, there will be a 15% Restocking Fee.
The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the return is due to an error on the part of The Gun Co. or the product is defective.
PLEASE NOTE All returned goods must have prior consent. Please email email@example.com for Return Authorization prior to returning any product. Returns and refunds will NOT be processed without Return Authorization.
Sale prices are final on sale items, clearance merchandise & special orders.
*ALL SALES OF SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS OR AMMUNITION ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR REIMBURSED.
*Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fees.
To initiate a return, please follow these simple steps:
- Request an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your (1) full name, (2) order number, (3) reason for your return, and (4) the item name and quantity you would like to return.
- Write your RMA # on the mailing label. All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA # or they will not be accepted - the RMA # allows us to provide you timely and effective customer service.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Insure the package for your protection and send your return to:
The Gun Co.
1650 Lana Way
Hollister, CA 95023
Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse staff (please allow 5-7 business days for your return to process), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your original method of payment. Depending on your credit card company, it may take 3-5 business days after your refund is processed for it to post to your account.
We do not accept or process exchanges. If you would like to "exchange" an item, please submit a new order for the correct item and follow the steps above to initiate a return for the original purchase.
DISCLAIMER: Glock products are not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Nichols Manufacturing, Inc., nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.