The Ti-10 15” Free-float handguard with rails
- Machined from 2” titanium 3AL-2.5v tubing for incredible strength, durability, and minimal weight.
- Black textured powder coat finish provides enhanced grip.
- Mil-STD-1913 picatinney rails machined from 7075-T7351 Aluminum bar.
- 15” Monolithic style top rail that eliminates the gap between the reciever and the rail.
- Two 4” QD interchangeable rail sections mounted at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions.
- One standard 4” rail mounted at the 6 o’clock position.
- 5/64 stubby hex key included.
- A combined weight of 15.0 oz. with all four picatinney rails and barrel nut.
The Ti-10 Barrel Nut
- Machined from 7075-T7351 aluminum bar.
- Weight 1.8 oz.
- Unique dual sided thread pitch that allows the barrel nut to be compatible with DPMS and AR-10 style receivers.
- Proprietary barrel nut wrench include.