The Ti-10 Ca. Compliant Rifle is a precision-built, extremely lightweight, soft shooting, reliable and accurate AR platform, capable of performing in any environment without sacrificing accuracy. The Gun Company has been able to optimize the combat proven AR platform in a lightweight, strong package that maintains close tolerances allowing it to be tight where it needs to be for accuracy and open enough for reliability.
The Ti-10 Upper and Lower Receiver
The upper and lower are machined from 7075-T7351 aluminum plate, providing better resistance to stress corrosion cracking than the commonly used 7075-T6 bar, plate, and forgings.
- Flat top mil-spec 1913 Picatinney A3 integrated flat-top rail
- Badger ordinance Gen 3 Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Ambidextrous Bolt Catch Release
- Nylon Tipped Tension Screw
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Standard Magazine Release
- Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) Trigger
- MAGPUL STR Stock (Pinned)
- Ca Compliant MMG Grip
- MAGPUL ASAP-QD Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
- Accepts most .308 magazines, including MAGPUL LR series and DPMS-style metal magazines
The Ti-10 Hand Guard
The Ti-10 features a strong, lightweight titanium, free-float hand-guard. Machined from 2” Titanium 3AL-2.5V tubing for incredible strength, durability and minimal weight.
- Comes standard with a mil-spec 1913 Picatinny top Rail, two standard 4 inch accessory QD rails and one 4 inch bottom rail, attached at the 3-6-9 positions.
- 1.8 ounce barrel nut, machined from 7075-T7351 Aluminum bar and hard anodized (per MIL-A-8625 Type 3, Class 2).
- Weighing only 15 ounces with the barrel nut.
TI-10 .308 Barrel
The Ti-10 is fitted with a 16 inch, 1:10 twist, 416 stainless steel match barrel, which has been lapped and polished for consistent precision. Our proprietary barrel contour reduces weight without sacrificing strength. This allows our barrel to maintain consistency regardless of heat or harmonics, without additional weight.
- Rifle length Gas System
- Low Profile Gas Block
- Enhanced, Black Nitride treated Bolt Carrier Group, matched to the barrel.
- Battle Comp 51.30 compatible with those suppressors using an AAC 51T-style interface.